FREE WordPress SEO Audit
90% of our new partners have designed and paid for a website that simply delivers NO business. Since 2009 we have learnt from hands on experience that a holistic strategy needs to be implemented with continual understanding of the latest Google trends and strategies
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
How WordPress SEO Search Works and why it is Vital to Do it.
WordPress Search Engine Optimisation has become widely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its effectiveness. More people are starting to realise that the benefits of WordPress SEO are extremely high. Your competitors know this and are starting to take advantage of it. If your competitors are using it then they will appear before you on Google and get all those hits that can lead to sales before your website will. Even if your site offers better services or prices.
So how does WordPress Search Engine Optimisation work?
- By the end of 2014 the Internet exceeded 1 billion websites.
- Google and Bing search engines use huge sets of computers to fetch (or “crawl”) billions of pages on the web.
- Google and Bing process each of the web pages crawled in order to compile a massive index of all the words it sees and their location on each page.
- When a user enters a query, Google and Bing machines search the index for matching pages and return the results they believe are the most relevant to the user.
- Using a very complex algorithm (Search Result Relevancy is determined by over 200 factors ) Google and Bing look for very specific data to Index on every website – for example;
- Speed of Website
- Mobile Device Optimisation
- Dynamic Social Media engagement and activity
- Quality Website content clearly describing exactly what product, service or information is being offered. (Regularly Maintained and expanded)
- Quality Traffic (Stays on site and completes your desired actions)
- Links back to your website from other reputable websites
- Page Titles , Keywords , Title tags and ALT attributes
- Links to other pages and reputable websites
- Site security SSL Certifcate
- Etc……… (200)
Top of page positions on the Organic (Not Paid for Adverts) search engine result pages receive the majority of clicks (Over 60%), so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website.
- Without implementing WordPress SEO it is virtually impossible to rank in these Top Organic Positions especially in competitive industries. SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online and being on the first page of search results for your targeted keywords instils trust, since companies on the first page are generally perceived to be more trustworthy.
Remember depending on your sector be crystal clear on the competitors (Mega brands & review aggregators – Yelp , Trip Advisor , Price Check etc are tough to beat and need a clear and holistic WordPress SEO Strategy )
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
We will carry out a FREE WordPress SEO Audit of your WordPress Online Presence
The purpose of our FREE WordPress SEO Audit is to:
• Determine what is currently being done.
• What is are your online competition doing.
• Recommend what should be done in the future.
The benefits of our FREE WordPress SEO Audits are:
• Get a partner that REALLY understands what are the goals of your Online business. Should they pick up the phone and call you? E-mail? Sign up for something? Buy your product online?
• Improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness
• Understands what WordPress SEO is really about.
Interested in more information?